DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Compass Error popping up

If it really is just at that location then I would just avoid it. I'm not yet convinced though. Still looking.
thank you Sar104 if you need any further information, let me know and thanks again for looking into my problem. one more thing would you at this point do another IMU and compass calibration to make sure it was not a bad calibration in the first place?

thank you Sar104 if you need any further information, let me know and thanks again for looking into my problem. one more thing would you at this point do another IMU and compass calibration to make sure it was not a bad calibration in the first place?

I assume that the app is indicating that the compass and IMU readings are good, and it seems unlikely that it would be the calibrations if it only causes problems flying at that one location. May be worth a try though.

I assume that the app is indicating that the compass and IMU readings are good, and it seems unlikely that it would be the calibrations if it only causes problems flying at that one location. May be worth a try though.
Thank you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada