DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Compatibility issues between iOS 11.2.5 and DJI GO 4

fiberdude

Reactions
My iPhone 6s on iOS 11.2.5 automatically updated DJI GO4 to 4.2.4 yesterday.... apparently leading to an unknown disconnect today at about 500m distance and 20m high :(:(

...before I got this notice below on DJI GO4:

DJI GO4 notice.jpeg

Doesn’t effect the Mavic Pro though

Yeah let’s hope not! Any chance you have flown on the iOS 11.2.5 with the newest go4? I flew today on iOS 11.2.2 with go4 4.1.22.Seemed ok except for the app saying disconnected at first. App would jump right from the start screen to the flight screen. I have a new i8 cause my i6 was rendered useless after iOS 11 came out. Video feed would was horrible even after I tried every trick I could think of. iPhone 8 Plus has been great so far.

Yeah let’s hope not! Any chance you have flown on the iOS 11.2.5 with the newest go4? I flew today on iOS 11.2.2 with go4 4.1.22.Seemed ok except for the app saying disconnected at first. App would jump right from the start screen to the flight screen. I have a new i8 cause my i6 was rendered useless after iOS 11 came out. Video feed would was horrible even after I tried every trick I could think of. iPhone 8 Plus has been great so far.

Yes, flew this morning with 11.2.5 on my iPad mini3. No issue

Now they tell us. Well, I have updated to iOS 11.2.5, current FW, GO4 app, flysafe data bases, I flew my MP couple of days ago, with both my iPhone 6 and Mini 4, out about 2,000 feet at max height of 162 feet. Did NOT have any trouble nor did I see the notice.

Not sure is this because of IOS issue or not.

iPhone 7: IOS 11.2.5
DJI MP: 01.04.0200

I nearly lost my drone (DJI Mavic Pro) today.

Totally confused and don’t know why it behaved like that (may be it’s my mistake - not sure, still I am new and this is my 21st flight).

Did few fly with my first battery - all went well, once battery reached 40% I changed battery and started to fly with 2nd battery.

Once battery reached 80% I took my flight over me to land.. don’t know why it started flying backwards.

Tried everything to bring back to land and even activated ‘Return to home’ button still no luck.

After few minutes signal lost and I started to find my drone with map direction.

Found my drone after 1 hour search in bush.

Drone and gimbal all good. Still don’t know why this happen.

P.S: Yes I did calibrated my drone before my flight and recorded home point before takeoff.

Not sure is this because of IOS issue or not.

iPhone 7: IOS 11.2.5
DJI MP: 01.04.0200

I nearly lost my drone (DJI Mavic Pro) today.

Totally confused and don’t know why it behaved like that (may be it’s my mistake - not sure, still I am new and this is my 21st flight).

Did few fly with my first battery - all went well, once battery reached 40% I changed battery and started to fly with 2nd battery.

Once battery reached 80% I took my flight over me to land.. don’t know why it started flying backwards.

Tried everything to bring back to land and even activated ‘Return to home’ button still no luck.

After few minutes signal lost and I started to find my drone with map direction.

Found my drone after 1 hour search in bush.

Drone and gimbal all good. Still don’t know why this happen.

P.S: Yes I did calibrated my drone before my flight and recorded home point before takeoff.

sCarry, indeed ..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu