DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Compatible Android Tablets with the Mavic Air 2

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy T290 8" tablet. Perfect size and weight, very good screen size. Just made a homemade tablet holder. May buy an after-market one later on. Tablet is so light No undo strain or inbalance. Loaded DJI fly and was in the air and just a few minutes. The larger screen is great!

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy T290 8" tablet. Perfect size and weight, very good screen size. Just made a homemade tablet holder. May buy an after-market one later on. Tablet is so light No undo strain or inbalance. Loaded DJI fly and was in the air and just a few minutes. The larger screen is great!

Hi, did you have to do anything special?
I got one of these from Costco, same model, but the Google play store said it wasn't compatible and wouldn't let me download the app so I returned it.

Need to use suppled cable to load firmware. It is special cable. I have a longer cable coming, but is on "the slow boat"

You need to use the cable provided that fits for your tablet for the down load.. It is a special cable that includes communication plus power. They are on sale in longer versions on eBay, I have a couple on order but I haven't received one yet. So I'm not able to use any manufactured tablet mount. They all require and longer cable than DJI provides.

I used the cable that came with the tablet. It loaded with no problems. I should clarify that the app loaded fine, the problem came when I flew the drone. I wasn't happy with the choppy video feed.

I'm finding this site a useful resource :

Seems to be updated as people test various devices too.

That’s site lists lg g7thinq as not compatible, which isn’t accurate as it is compatible.

Samsung Tab S4 10 inch that is what I use

All went good no cords

Huawei MediaPad M5 10 "...works perfect with this holder:Holder.jpg

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.