DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Complete loss of communication after 10 seconds in, No GPS, no flight data drone taken by wind-Mavic pro

Simone / kk

Reactions
There is no way I can find my drone , after multiple warnings the drone lost full gps, and was no longer listening to me , winds took the drone ks away. I have now completely lost the drone and have no flight record or gps location to find it . What now please help

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.

Would also help if you say what you were flying so I can move this to the correct section .
Welcome to the forum and hate you lost your drone .

There is no way I can find my drone , after multiple warnings the drone lost full gps, and was no longer listening to me , winds took the drone ks away. I have now completely lost the drone and have no flight record or gps location to find it . What now please help

First of all, let's not panic. You'd be surprised how well the pro's ( @sar104 ) can help you.

Welcome to the forum![emoji16]

Reactions: Simone / kk

Multiple warnings? High winds? No longer listening to me? Sort of says it all.

Even if you think the drone was not obeying your commands and it may well have been. But regardless. If you wete using the Go4 app on a phone or tablet it would have been recording flight data and log. Why do you say you have no flightrecord or gps?

Heed msinger’s post and upload your flight data which in all likelihood will pretty much tell you exactly where your drone went down or it’s last position from which the experts on this forum can extrapolate to where it went down.

The gps stopped working altogether immediately after take off . Wind was not strong . It was only the slightest bit of wind 3. Obviously up higher there is always stronger currents. And the find my drone option only shows the take off location as gps was not working the whole time

Multiple warnings? High winds? No longer listening to me? Sort of says it all.

Even if you think the drone was not obeying your commands and it may well have been. But regardless. If you wete using the Go4 app on a phone or tablet it would have been recording flight data and log. Why do you say you have no flightrecord or gps?

Heed msinger’s post and upload your flight data which in all likelihood will pretty much tell you exactly where your drone went down or it’s last position from which the experts on this forum can extrapolate to where it went down.
I'm trying to upload the flights now . Not having luck

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb