DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Connect to DJI Assistant 2

folvo

Reactions
Hello all,
I have a problem with connecting Mini 2 to DJI Assistant 2 on PC (Win 10). After connected I can only export the log. It is not possible to upgrade firmware and others. I connect the drone a few seconds after turning it on. Does anyone have a similar problem? How can this be solved? Thank you for information

Hello all,
I have a problem with connecting Mini 2 to DJI Assistant 2 on PC (Win 10). After connected I can only export the log. It is not possible to upgrade firmware and others. I connect the drone a few seconds after turning it on. Does anyone have a similar problem? How can this be solved? Thank you for information
The Mini 2 is updated ONLY via the actual Fly App. DJI does not support Firmware updates using the Asst. 2 software for the Mini 2. Don't know why, but it is what it is. Asst 2 is only used to pull logs for a issue to send to DJI for analysis. So everything is "normal". Been this way for quite a bit, no answer from DJI if they plan to expand "normal" functions for Asst. 2 for that aircraft either: DJI Assistant for MINI 2 - does not work properly - please help

Reactions: CLAYB.7
Hello all,
Try these.. Works fine for me.. On Android

Well, I'll be buggered. Changing the value of upgrade_enable from 0 to 1 in defaultsettings.ini enabled firmware updating from within DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series). That makes firmware updates on the M2 a whole lot more convenient!

Now the question is, why does DJI set the default value at 0 to disable firmware updating? Do they know something we don't?

A quick note: installing a newer version of DJI A2 will reset upgrade_enable to 0. Found this out when I updated the software from v2.1.3 to v2.1.5 earlier today. Just go into defaultsetting.ini and change it back to 1.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard