DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Connect to TV

gcopter1

Reactions
I have a Vizio TV with two HDMI inputs. One of the inputs, is connected to my MacBook Air. When I connect the DJI Goggles to the remaining input on the Vizio TV, I get a message on the goggles saying that the HDMI is not connected.

Any tips or tricks for the goggles and connection to a TV?

The HDMI port on DJI Goggles is for INPUT, not for output. You can send an HDMI signal to the goggles but not the other way around.

Reactions: gcopter1
Any tips or tricks for the goggles and connection to a TV?
Not the goggles, but you can plug a CS into a computer monitor or a TV - (which ever one has a better resolution) and you can also let someone use the goggles on "Head tracking" mode to look around while you fly the drone while you are looking at the TV or the CS monitor.
You would be surprised what a Crystal Sky Monitor looks like compared to just about anything else,
(I know about VLOS - but I can "look out the window" if anybody ask)

Desk top.jpg

Sorry if I was misunderstood. What I was actually trying to accomplish by connecting the goggles to the TV, was to watch TV or use the PC.

After posting and thinking it through, I realize that the HDMI ports on my Vizio was to receive a signal and not necessarily output one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada