DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Connecticut

Yeah, over here in Greenwich. Received my Mavic a few days ago, and I love it.

Reactions: Five-O
Norwich area

Mine is on order, in Ridgefield.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I hope yours comes in in better shape than mine. I ordered it directly from DJI. Thanks to a very poor packing job the gimbal is broken
View media item 370

Well my Mavic is on the way back to DJI. Tracking says they won't have it till next Friday. Still so bummed.

All this snow and nothing to fly.

Mine is to arrive Tuesday. Hoping everything is okay. I am heading up to White Mountains next weekend. Hoping to get some good shots of Flume Gorge and Kancamanagus Hwy.

Is there an ETA when should get your replacement?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I hope yours makes it ok! That is a great area. We were up in Lincoln last year and got some great shots with my P3P.

The rep said the process take 7 to 14 days but based on how things have been going I think its going to take much longer.

I'm in Granby. I received mine mid-December, crashed it just before Christmas, sent it to DJI for repairs and got it back about 3 weeks from the date I sent it to them.

Have only flown a couple of times since getting it back. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Just got mine today but high gust winds coupled with iced covered snow just isn't ideal! Tomorrow looks better.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Ed_Judge that's kinda what I was expecting. Hopefully I get it back before the weather starts turning better. I was hoping to bring it with me on vacation. That's not going to happen as we are leaving a week from Thursday.

Mavic #1 arrived in California today. Wondering how long it will take them to check it in.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MavicPilots mobile app

My Mavic arrived in California on the 16th. It was not checked in till the 22nd. This was after I sent an email asking why it was not checked in. It is now listed as waiting to be evaluated.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MavicPilots mobile app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3