DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Connecticut

Hey All - newbie from Plainville checking in. I’ve had a Spark and other smaller drones for years but I just upgraded to a MPP off of ebay this week - what an upgrade from the Spark! Now I’m trying to find some good places to fly it.

Anyone a member of the Central CT RC Club in Farmington? It looks like they have a great field.

Reactions: easyheimer
Hey All - newbie from Plainville checking in. I’ve had a Spark and other smaller drones for years but I just upgraded to a MPP off of ebay this week - what an upgrade from the Spark! Now I’m trying to find some good places to fly it.

Anyone a member of the Central CT RC Club in Farmington? It looks like they have a great field.

I absolutely loved my Mavic Pro. I’m from Bristol so if you ever want to meet up to fly just let me know.

Reactions: Flyingdogpoop
Hey everyone I'm a newb from east haven ct. Trying find some nice places to fly. I technically can't even fly in my backyard because of tweed airport :(.

Went to a dog park in Brantford I think near a golf coarse just to fly around a bit. Still trying to gain my confidence the mini is small and easy to lose sight of so I get scared and come back. I know it can go further then the 500ft I've sent it away but just gotta get some balls I guess haha.

Any good flying spots you guys can recommend in my area. I sooo wish I could go to the top of sleeping giant in Hamden and fly :(

Did some flying yesterday with my mavic 2 zoom with the new master air screw blades... what a difference these blades are over stock.... way quietier!! I like em alot

Did some flying yesterday with my mavic 2 zoom with the new master air screw blades... what a difference these blades are over stock.... way quietier!! I like em alot
As a newb in the Pro line with my Platinum, I was surprised the difference between the spark with the sound. I ordered some of the MAS blades last week and hopefully they show up later this week.

Do you guys have preferred retailers in the area to support, or is it basically amazon or eBay?

tom

Mine showed up yesterday and I tried them out this morning. They do make a difference! Plus they are bright orange, so that makes the drone go faster, right? :D ... Or do I need a flame paint job?

Sweet, I got a set in orange and blue.... and yes definitely needs flames.... or a whale tail...

Hi, I just joined this interesting group today and my first post! I am noob to drone flying and brought my first DJI mini drone couple of weeks back. Want to venture out and fly in hassle free places. I live in Uconn area. Any suggestions?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo