DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Connecting Goggles each flight

Storyline

Reactions
So my new RE Goggles arrived yesterday to be used with my 4 day old Mavic Pro. To say I am dealing with information overload is an understatement.

Anyway, both are activated and their firmware is current.

The question is a simple one - do I have to use the paper clip to press Link on the Goggles and then on the Mavic Pro every time I want to use the Goggles or is there a way to have them auto link when I switch them on ?

Reactions: Irish-apple
So my new RE Goggles arrived yesterday to be used with my 4 day old Mavic Pro. To say I am dealing with information overload is an understatement.

Anyway, both are activated and their firmware is current.

The question is a simple one - do I have to use the paper clip to press Link on the Goggles and then on the Mavic Pro every time I want to use the Goggles or is there a way to have them auto link when I switch them on ?
they should auto link every time mine do anyhow turns on mavic / controller and app go 4 . Then goggles and wait for them to appear

Reactions: kenny d
Once linked to that aircraft they will link up automatically. Always start your RC then aircraft then goggles last. If you want to use them with a different Mavic or compatible aircraft they will have to be relinked to that particular aircraft.

Thanks for the replies. I did turn on the Goggles last but maybe I did not wait long enough as the phone I am running the app on (Motorola. G6 1st gen) is not very powerful so although it seems to deal with the video feed OK it is sluggish with commands etc.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio