DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

connecting litchi to mavic 2 pro on smart controller

DarrylD

Reactions
I have been searching for the answer for two (2) days now. When I activate Litchi on SC it's not connecting to drone M2P. Can someone please HELP?

[emoji848].... I’m confused too ... I know that anything that uses google maps doesn’t work with smart controller... I never had Litchi but reading posts from others, it sounds like it’s better than DJI go 4... sorry I couldn’t help ya out ! [emoji41]

Thanks again, on my last email to Litchi. I asked the real question: If they are compatible to the SC? Waiting for a response.......

Thanks this is the response from Litchi: I don't think I did any wrong?

Litchi Support (VC Technology Ltd)
30 May, 10:15 BST
Hi,

Please follow the steps at DJI Monitors (Smart Controller, CrystalSky, Phantom 4 Screens) - Litchi to use Litchi on your Smart Controller. Purchase of a Litchi license for Amazon is required, even if you already own a Litchi license for iOS or Google.
You need to download from the Amazon store. But folks have gotten Litchi to run on the Smart Controller. If you install the Google suite (a bit roundabout but not hard), then you may be able to use the google version. But Amazon is a more sure thing.

Hi
Like ff22 say you need install Amazon App Store and install Litchi
From there
That version officially support SC
Good Luck

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members