DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Connecting M2ED to PC via USB

southskene

Reactions
Hi All

I am having trouble connecting my Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual to my Windows 10 PC using the supplied USB-C cable.

Due to the fact that the drone is password protected, I am unable to access the internal storage when connected to the PC. The drone appears as a connection, but as a "network" rather than a readable HDD.

I have searched through all of the device hardware and software but I can't find anywhere to input a password to gain access to the internal storage.

I can interact with the M2ED normally through DJI Assistant 2: it is recognised, I can update firmware, calibrate, get flight logs etc. This seems to function without a password input.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I connected the drone to the computer and turned it in along with the controller. You will have to log in through the pilot app and enter the password. This will unlock the network view (automatically), allowing you to view the contents of the on-board HDD.

I notice the images/video does not show up on the SD card when it's password protected, just on the HDD.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31