DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Connection problem and i cant turn off the drone...

I'd use a slightly longer delay between the two presses but I do not know if that is the cause/solution of/to the problem.

a friend have this problem... can someone help ?
Have you tried removing the battery and then inserting again. It could be indicating an abnormal battery condition in error (or for real). Re-inserting should re-initialise the battery to aircraft comms.

Have you tried removing the battery and then inserting again. It could be indicating an abnormal battery condition in error (or for real). Re-inserting should re-initialise the battery to aircraft comms.
i try...

Some firmware require battery updates as well. The fact that DJI assistant 2 is not recognizing is a problem. Have you try with a different battery? Try refreshing the firmware as well.

My first step will be downloading the last version of DJI assistant 2 (consumer drone series) from fresh install and make sure the drone is recognized. Try different batteries and cables. If not, contact DJI. That battery switch can be compromised by water or humidity if is not detecting.

Like Arnold said.
If not, pull the battery, reboot the controller then turn on the drone.
After the green light is on, try turning off the drone againwith two clicks of the drone one second apart.

Some firmware require battery updates as well. The fact that DJI assistant 2 is not recognizing is a problem. Have you try with a different battery? Try refreshing the firmware as well.

My first step will be downloading the last version of DJI assistant 2 (consumer drone series) from fresh install and make sure the drone is recognized. Try different batteries and cables. If not, contact DJI. That battery switch can be compromised by water or humidity if is not detecting.

yes, i use the right software, cables... i have another mini 2 and i am able to connect it, but no luck for this.

So, you received a lot of goad solid advice, was any of it helpful? How old is the drone, is it under care refresh? I would think it might qualify as a Warranty Issue,

You can also contact DJI directly at www.dji.com/support. I have always found them willing and helpful. But be prepared for, "Sorry, i don't know..."

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kasperskyy