DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

controle remoto não conecta

tarso88

Reactions
cmprei o mini 2, fiz pequenos voos na quadra sem problema , desliguei e dois dias fui conectar e o controle dar mensagem "aeronave não conectada ao controle", tento vincular o drone não bipa ao aperta o botão para vincular, não conecta e não desliga , para desligar tenho que tirar a bateria , o que fazer ?

Reactions: Gagey52
cmprei o mini 2, fiz pequenos voos na quadra sem problema , desliguei e dois dias fui conectar e o controle dar mensagem "aeronave não conectada ao controle", tento vincular o drone não bipa ao aperta o botão para vincular, não conecta e não desliga , para desligar tenho que tirar a bateria , o que fazer ?
My iPhone translated your message as follows:
“I bought the mini 2, I made small flights on the court without a problem, I turned it off and two days I went to connect and the control gave the message "aircraft not connected to the control", I try to link the drone does not beep when pressing the button to link, it does not connect and does not turn off, to turn off I have to remove the battery, what to do?”
Since I don’t own a Mini 2, I’ll let someone who does answer your question. Welcome to the MavicPilots forum. Enjoy safe and happy flying!

If needed, switch subtiltles on then enable auto translate and select Portuguese.
Courtesy of Google Translate.
Se necessário, ative as legendas, ative a tradução automática e selecione Português.

Reactions: Gagey52
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danski_inthe_Sky