Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

controller 99% max charge

Gaz Mc

Reactions
does anybody else's mavic 2 controller only charge to 99%

my mav1 controller always gets to 100%

i know 1% doesn't really matter but its just something ive noticed

I started charging my controller at about 5am this morning, came back around 2:30pm and it was flashing weird at 98%?? It was 53% when I started. So I unplugged cable the put it back in and it went back to charging to 100% then light shut off like normal?? Whats up with that?? I just got it so Its the 3rd time charging, previous 2 charges went all the way up and then blank like normal..

Mine has always made the 100% and shut off. Yesterday I found it flashing 97%. Unplugged, reset cables, came back and was flashing 97% again. Haven't tried it since then.

Yeah, something aint right. When mine was stuck at 98, it was flashing real weird, but it had to be doing it for several hours cause I wasnt really watching it, I was in another room. I assumed It would be full 100% and turned off, nope..

So we have seen 99%, 98% and 97%, what if this thing starts getting stuck at like 60% when your expecting to go fly, that would suck. Im going to voice this to DJI but I dont wana send my remote in unless it starts getting worse..

Reactions: Gaz Mc
Mine has always made the 100% and shut off. Yesterday I found it flashing 97%. Unplugged, reset cables, came back and was flashing 97% again. Haven't tried it since then.
Tried it again from 84% and it seemed to hang around 97% but did finally make it to 100% this time.
I'm on firmware 1.00.0200 if that matters.

finally ive found a solution..even after the most recent firmware it was always only going to 99%

so i left the controller switched on and when it starts beeping at 5 mins coz it cant connect press the power button once and it resets the timer...ran it down till it went dead

re charged it and...............hey presto shabaladingdong..charged to 100% and and has done the passed three times ive had to charge it

Reactions: ff22
back to 98% max charge now....maybe the controller needs to be used a lot more b4 it will fully charge...i will report back

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliassmith02