DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller broke ??

Bakker1964

Reactions
I received my DJI mini 2 drone last week .
When I push the power on button on the controller, nothing happens, not a single led lights up . If I push the button first and then push it again and hold it to turn on, nothing happens .
If I try to charge the controller, some leds will light up and then it seems to start charging (leds light up one after the other ), but after a few minutes, the controller starts beeping and then after some beeps it seems like it shuts down itself . Then there's another kind of beep (I think it's the sound you hear when powering on or shutting down the controller) and all the leds turn off .
Is the controller broken or is there something I forgot to do ?

Please help.
Friendly greetings .

I received my DJI mini 2 drone last week .
When I push the power on button on the controller, nothing happens, not a single led lights up . If I push the button first and then push it again and hold it to turn on, nothing happens .
If I try to charge the controller, some leds will light up and then it seems to start charging (leds light up one after the other ), but after a few minutes, the controller starts beeping and then after some beeps it seems like it shuts down itself . Then there's another kind of beep (I think it's the sound you hear when powering on or shutting down the controller) and all the leds turn off .
Is the controller broken or is there something I forgot to do ?

Please help.
Friendly greetings .
It's definitely possible. Did you drain the battery completely? That'd be my best guess. Maybe the battery was damaged in some way since it doesn't seem to be charging.

Are you using the DJI charger? Standard USB power sources are virtually useless for charging DJI stuff.

*sigh* No. Your controller is not broken. Just press it once, then press hold.

It's definitely possible. Did you drain the battery completely? That'd be my best guess. Maybe the battery was damaged in some way since it doesn't seem to be charging.
Are you using the DJI charger? Standard USB power sources are virtually useless for charging DJI stuff.
Yes I now . I used the DJI charger .
Thanks for replying .

No I didn't drain the battery . When I plug it in to charge 3 leds light up so it should have enough power to operate .

Thanks for replying .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boatdoc