DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller disconnect issues on V01.00.01.00?

Mael

Reactions
I was curious to see if anyone is still having problems with the controller disconnecting using the latest firmware released yesterday V01.00.01.00. If so, please post what kind of device you're running DJI Go on.

Last edited:
I have to wait for DJI to receive mine, evaluate repair, do repairs if I opt for that route, then send it back.
Otherwise I'd let you know by Monday.

I was curious to see if anyone is still having problems with the controller disconnecting using the latest firmware released yesterday V01.00.01.00. If so, please post what kind of device you're running DJI Go on.
I have 3 successful flights with the new update. I must admit though I was going to take some photos over our lake this afternoon but instead went to a large open field to test the new update. Everything worked as before. I did have to reset a lot my preferred settings before taking flight. I used a new 9.7 cellular iPad connected to the usb port on the controller. Bryan.

Last edited:
My Mavic 2 Zoom disconnected twice from my controller when I tried to use the Hyperlapse feature after I did the V01.000.100 update. I have been watching to see if anyone else has had that happen to them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ