DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

controller not charging led 1 blinking

jvloyola

Reactions
Hello i tried searching and didn't find an answer to my problem, yesterday my controller just went crazy I charged both the batteries in the charger and the controller during my drive to the fly site, when I got there the controller would not connect to the MM, and suddenly the leds started going crazy and finally it turned off, I have left it charging using several different cables and chargers but all I get is the first led blinking about twice per second most of the time, sometimes when I unplug it and plug it in again it starts blinking like it's charging one, then two, and then it goes to four leds and stop blinking staying all four solid... but apparently its not really charging because as soon as I unplug the usb cable the controller goes dead.

I've also tried turning on the remote while connected and it just makes the turning on sound (three beeps upscale) and immediately it makes the turning off sound (three beeps downscale),

I also tried plugging it to the computer and use DJI assistant 2, but the program doesn't recognize any device connected.

Anything else to try before having to contact DJI customer care and probably having to send the whole package back?

Any help would be appreciated.

THanks

Vinny

take a look at your charge port on your controller. make sure the black stick is still in it. for some strange reason the port is squared and not shaped like a usb mini port. you can easily put in the cable upside down and break the port i think.

1580798572525.png

it should look like this
1580798517757.png
to save from plunging it in upside down and breaking the data connector.

Reactions: jvloyola and Guarf
take a look at your charge port on your controller. make sure the black stick is still in it. for some strange reason the port is squared and not shaped like a usb mini port. you can easily put in the cable upside down and break the port i think.

View attachment 93045

it should look like this
View attachment 93044
to save from plunging it in upside down and breaking the data connector.
yes the tab is there, i contacted DJI support and they told me to send in the remote controller, waiting for the UPS label

yes the tab is there, i contacted DJI support and they told me to send in the remote controller, waiting for the UPS label
My experience, with my MA controller "plug" issues, is that DJI responds quickly. You will receive a UPS label, same day. Mine travelled to Texas, DJI evaluated it (threw it out, I guess) and sent me a new one. It returned within a few days. Total 10 days, most of that was shipping. You can also track progress on the DJI repair site. I am pleased with the DJI repair support.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure