DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller Sensitivity

Teelove

Reactions
I own the 1st gen mavic air.
Not going to lie the mapping and settings of the sticks confuse me. I don't fly it for speed, but I've found (not in sport mode) that when I'm trying to do nice sweeping shots I only have to slightly nudge the sticks and it's quite aggressive on the turning. I'm is there a way I can adjust it so even at at full it response is a lot less sensitive

Thanks in advance.

I own the 1st gen mavic air.
Not going to lie the mapping and settings of the sticks confuse me. I don't fly it for speed, but I've found (not in sport mode) that when I'm trying to do nice sweeping shots I only have to slightly nudge the sticks and it's quite aggressive on the turning. I'm is there a way I can adjust it so even at at full it response is a lot less sensitive

Thanks in advance.
Check out this tutorial.
00:04:08 - Advanced (EXP/Sensitivity) Settings
Might help.
Fly Safe

Last edited:
You can adjust the gain (sensitivity) of the sticks in the control menu under settings.

You can adjust the gain (sensitivity) of the sticks in the control menu under settings.
I don't see that for the RC-N1 using fly. I see that you can adjust the stick sensitivity on the apple version of fly but not the android version, which I have. That sucks.

Last edited:
I don't see that for the RC-N1 using fly. I see that you can adjust the stick sensitivity on the apple version of fly but not the android version, which I have. That sucks.
I just was able to adjust the stick sensitivity today. I don't know if that was recently added or not. I was also able the cine max speed, which someone on mavicpilots said you could do. The bad news is, I had to unlock the geo zone I live in with a text from my phone, which I had already done before.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J