DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller started beeping and the Mini landed by itself and I couldn’t stop it.

I just checked the link and it looks like it works, thanks everyone for their help!! I checked my other 2 flights i had with it too (which were very successful), the flight log is a great tool to see what goes on during flight. Again thanks to everyone that replied.

Last edited:
I thank you for posting your flight!
You looked at it the link? and it is correct?

Many things I don't understand.
#1, What triggered AutoLanding?

Thanks

Rod

I thank you for posting your flight!
You looked at it the link? and it is correct?

Many things I don't understand.
#1, What triggered AutoLanding?

Thanks

Rod

Yes i looked at it, it is definitely detailed HaHa. That’s what my original question was is why did it auto land, I couldn’t stop it at all or do anything, it was weird.

I think you might find it easier to create an Airdata account and simply share that link in future which will also help .
create the account then sync your flights from the phone and then share the link here ..

Last edited:
You were trying to fly within the no fly zone of Medicine Hat Airport ... DJI SW commanded landing due to that.
I recommend you to study the Canadian drone laws & restrictions before next flight.

The reason you could take off in the first place were that you started with 0 sats & didn't got full navhealth until you mainly were at the flight's highest altitude.

Airport.jpg

Airport1.jpg

This was the the DJI Fly safe geo-map that stopped you ...

Airport2.jpg
Airport3.jpg

Last edited:
If you live in a blue authorization zone you can just unlock it and fly bro, that's what I do, and I live 5km away from Sofia Airport.

Cool cool

How can you unlock it? When i go into DJI fly it has a spot to unlock but it doesn't allow anything?
Were you tried to fly was within the red zone in the DJI Fly safe geo-map ... so you will most probably never be able to get clearance to fly there without a VERY special purpose. ALSO note that in reality the no fly zone are much larger than shown in the DJI Fly safe geo-map ... it's circular and stretches from Redcliff almost down to Dunmore & it's that map that counts ... if they catch you they will just laugh if you try to make your case by pointing to the DJI map.

It's not DJI that give clearance ... it's the Canadian authorities .

Last edited:
Reactions: CareyL
Were you tried to fly was within the red zone in the DJI Fly safe geo-map ... so you will most probably never be able to get clearance to fly there without a VERY special purpose. ALSO note that in reality the no fly zone are much larger than shown in the DJI Fly safe geo-map ... it's circular and stretches from Redcliff almost down to Dunmore & it's that map that counts ... if they catch you they will just laugh if you try to make your case by pointing to the DJI map.

It's not DJI that give clearance ... it's the Canadian authorities .

Makes sense, Thanks for your help with all this!

My sons house in Chattanooga is the same way. I can fly any direction but west, which is within the 5 mile Chattanooga airport no fly. I get a caution warning before I fly but if I go 100yd into his neighbors yard, I’ve crossed the line and it auto-lands. Glad y’all figured it out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa