DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller: When is it fully charged?

RickinWaST

Reactions
Ok, received my M2Pro today. Pressed the top of the battery button which displayed a full charge. Fully green. (See image.)
*72D03954-C90B-44BC-B9FB-8C82D2F25EBF.jpeg

How do you know when the controller is fully charged?

*I’m a bit confused. I have the power supply plugged in, hooked to the controller, along with the battery. It has been on over 5 hours.

When I press the button on the controller it displays battery 80%. Why is the battery button showing all green if it is only 80% according to the controller?

Last edited:
When the display goes blank it’s fully charged, same with the batteries, when fully charged the lights go out.

Reactions: Bill combs
When I press the button on the controller it displays battery 80%. Why is the battery button showing all green if it is only 80% according to the controller?
To clarify what @Viking said above, the percentage displayed on the remote controller screen is showing the current charge level of the remote controller battery.

If you power on the remote controller while it's connected to the Mavic, you'll also be able to see the current charge level of the aircraft battery on the remote controller screen here:

1566294623676.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada