DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller

Gazmg

Reactions
Hi after flying 4 batteries i had 18% left in controller is this about right ? yes connwcted to an Android tablet.

Yes. The Remote Controller does drain quickly and many use an external battery pack to charge it and get more flight time.

Be aware that one should be using the bottom port on the Remote Controller to connect to the device used to fly thier Mavic.

The upper left side port (USB Micro) can be used for charging BUT not before one connects to the Mavic using the bottom full sized USB port and are ready to fly. When plugging in a power pack to the upper left side of the Remote Controller before connection to the Mavic it appears that the Remote Controller gets confused as to which port will be used to Remotely Control the Mavic.

Reactions: Gazmg
Not worried about battery pack and yes i use usb large to tablet ,its a shame they cant sort out this controller charging Androids...

Not worried about battery pack and yes i use usb large to tablet ,its a shame they cant sort out this controller charging Androids...
I think a lot depends on the type of flying you do. I will use three batteries and still have over 50% left but I'm just flying no pictures or videos. Everyone's usage is different it's about how much work you get it to do.

I almost always ended up w/ 48% controller power after 5 batteries.....I'm using iPhone 6S+.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xyggi