DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Conversion from P3A to Mavic Air using Nexus 7 tablet

deltamike

Reactions
Hi Guys. Is it possible to use the Nexus 7 with the Air controller or do you recommend I buy something else?The phone screens look tiny compared to the Nexus 7, so I would like to retain it.

I would prefer an Android device because Macs have rip off prices in the UK.

Thanks

Reactions: deltamike
Thank you for the pic. and advice. I owe you a drink or five when you come over to the UK.

Sounds good :)

Another question please.

Do you find the Nexus 7 display bright enough? I don't on my P3a and the Nexus brightness is on full. I always have to use the camera wheel on the controller to show a dark display on the Nexus otherwise the video is over exposed. I have tried various camera settings to no avail.

I see from your list that the Nexus is 538 nits whereas the Crystal Sky is 2000 nits. That's one heck of an improvement and perhaps the way to go.

Any comments please,

Thanks

Do you find the Nexus 7 display bright enough?
It works just fine for me. I make a point to not fly in direct sunlight though.

Thank you

Regards

Pete

Another question please.

Do you find the Nexus 7 display bright enough? I don't on my P3a and the Nexus brightness is on full. I always have to use the camera wheel on the controller to show a dark display on the Nexus otherwise the video is over exposed. I have tried various camera settings to no avail.

I see from your list that the Nexus is 538 nits whereas the Crystal Sky is 2000 nits. That's one heck of an improvement and perhaps the way to go.

Any comments please,

Thanks
Nexus 7 = $100.........Crystal Sky that gets 2000 nits = $1000, if you can afford it, go for it

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WinstonH