DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Convince me which drone to upgrade to

Hi there everyone,
Currently I have a Mavic Air 2 and am looking to upgrade. I mostly use the drone for business purposes so I am ready to invest a decent amount. I'm deciding between a Mavic 3 Classic for $1550 or Air 2s FMC for $1150. Both of these would include the DJI RC controller. I'd probably end up spending another $250ish for an extra battery, filters, bag for the Mavic 3. The main difference in these options for me though is if I got the air 2s, I would also be upgrading two of my fpv drones to DJI's digital system. This would put me at around the same all in cost as the mavic 3 with accessories. Not sure if anyone here is too familiar or interested in digital fpv but I've been on analog since I started fpv about 2.5 years ago.
Again these drones are mainly for my drone business. I've mostly done work with mavics in the past but would like to incorporate fpv starting soon and DJI digital would make me more confident to fly for clients.
Thanks for any suggestion in advance!
Mavic 3 classic ,since you already have an air 2 the air2s would not make all that big of a difference

Hi there everyone,
Currently I have a Mavic Air 2 and am looking to upgrade. I mostly use the drone for business purposes so I am ready to invest a decent amount. I'm deciding between a Mavic 3 Classic for $1550 or Air 2s FMC for $1150. Both of these would include the DJI RC controller. I'd probably end up spending another $250ish for an extra battery, filters, bag for the Mavic 3. The main difference in these options for me though is if I got the air 2s, I would also be upgrading two of my fpv drones to DJI's digital system. This would put me at around the same all in cost as the mavic 3 with accessories. Not sure if anyone here is too familiar or interested in digital fpv but I've been on analog since I started fpv about 2.5 years ago.
Again these drones are mainly for my drone business. I've mostly done work with mavics in the past but would like to incorporate fpv starting soon and DJI digital would make me more confident to fly for clients.
Thanks for any suggestion in advance!
the air 2s because I have seen recent posts of pilots adding fpv because of the cool cinematics
I am happy with the air2s photo quality so far even though the mavic 3's have a better camera, so it depends on your business needs

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas