DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Zdronu

Reactions
Hey Guys,

Im new here and I think, that here is missing some topic when is aerial videos from cities lockdown during corona virus situation.

Here we can post aerial videos from empty cities during COVID-19.

This view of the Slovakian capital city Bratislava shortly after the Central European country went under a lockdown in mid-March, 2020 to halt the spread of the Covid-19 coronavirus. The center of a metropolitan area of about 650k, Bratislava is located on the banks of the Danube River. Slovakia reported its first coronavirus case on March 6, 2020, and the government led by Prime Minister Peter Pellegrini ordered all non-essential businesses closed on March 15.

Btw, I found this amazing forum by statistics from my youtube channel where lot of people watching my videos and I was really surprised how big a percentage it is.

Thank you
Richard

Hey Guys,

Im new here and I think, that here is missing some topic when is aerial videos from cities lockdown during corona virus situation.

Here we can post aerial videos from empty cities during COVID-19.

This view of the Slovakian capital city Bratislava shortly after the Central European country went under a lockdown in mid-March, 2020 to halt the spread of the Covid-19 coronavirus. The center of a metropolitan area of about 650k, Bratislava is located on the banks of the Danube River. Slovakia reported its first coronavirus case on March 6, 2020, and the government led by Prime Minister Peter Pellegrini ordered all non-essential businesses closed on March 15.

Btw, I found this amazing forum by statistics from my youtube channel where lot of people watching my videos and I was really surprised how big a percentage it is.

Thank you
Richard
Good job.It’s very sad that there are no people in the city. Hello from Ukraine.??

Well done! Enjoyed seeing the city. Very attractive buildings and nice seeing the streets without traffic.

Looking cool! Stay safe!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi