Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Corrective Lenses Help

kenny d

Reactions
Can anyone help me determine what strength corrective lenses I would need? I’ve attached my prescription below.

Thanks in advance,

Kenny D

Glasses Perscription.JPG

Jordak

Reactions
I can't tell you from your script but what I did was I tried on 3 or 4 pair of reading glasses at walmart or (somewhere that has cheap ones) and found a pair that I could see clear with at 9 to 10 inches away. (+2.75 for me) and I ordered +3 for the corrective inserts. Now that is what worked for me. I have both the Dji inserts and the Focus fixer inserts. Both work well for me.

kenny d

Reactions
Thank Jordak. I’ll give that a try. I was just hoping there was a more “scientific” way of doing it.

Jordak

Reactions
Thank Jordak. I’ll give that a try. I was just hoping there was a more “scientific” way of doing it.
You are welcome. Once I found the readers that were clear for me I sent a message to the guy on the focus fixers website and asked him what I should order according to the readers I found, he replied back promptly with which ones to get. I also ordered the same from DJI for their insets. Focus fixers are more expensive but I prefer them. They seem easier to remove and they don't hit the bridge of my nose when adjusting using the wheel to center . Just my opinion and I am sure others have theirs.

kenny d

Reactions
What’s the saw price? I didn’t see it on the website. Price I saw was $48 per pair.

Plainview

Reactions
I use 1.5 for reading. I have tried 2.5 and 3.0. The 3.0 works the best for me but distance is still not crystal clear like my cheap fpv goggles. They have adjustable lense that works great. Not sure why DJI couldn’t have figured that out. Can you return focus fixers if they aren’t clear? Thanks

DJI Drone Service
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 2 Case

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
droneecitygetbusy