Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Counterfeit?

Former Member

Reaction score
BUYER BEWARE. Who knows what you will really be getting, if anything at all.

The lower the price that these scammers use, the fewer people will complain once they get ripped off. If they succeed in victimizing 10 out of 100 people, they have just made a profit of $599.00 for doing absolutely nothing. Dont give them the opportunity.

Last edited:

Don H.

Reaction score
Only 550 hits a day on their website. Not a real well known site.
The ad does appear to be copied from DJI info. Their "about us" contact info is [email protected] which is a wig shop and call themselves DDRfun.

I wouldn't trust it.

Last edited:

macoman

Reaction score
BUYER BEWARE. It's advertsied with a 1080p camera, so who knows what you will really be getting.
Exactly, if it doesn't say DJI anywhere, you are not getting a DJI product... You are getting a cheap unbranded drone with crappy camera.

Reactions: Former Member

Norm62

Reaction score
Tons of comments on the FB ad with comments from probable victims. Probably take tons of orders and then disappear. The specs, photos and even the reviews are definitely from and about the MA. Crazy, but unfortunately common stuff. smh

Reactions: Mike_Flys

Astom22

Reaction score
The very first picture still has DJI on the right rear. Barely visible, but it looks just like what mine has in that spot.

Drone Master

DJI Tech And Advisor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
The very first picture still has DJI on the right rear. Barely visible, but it looks just like what mine has in that spot.
If your lucky for getting a $50.00 Toy Replica? It's for sure if anything at all and free shipping? Really?!! Yeah, I would hang it from my rear view mirror. A nice little ornament for the ride!

Last edited:
Reactions: Former Member

Astom22

Reaction score
I wasn't saying it's legit, just that they missed photoshopping it out in that one pic.

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I saw one of these ads (from a different website) pop up in a Facebook ad yesterday. Like they always say... if it sounds too good to be true...

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
For sure. That would be a great deal for just an empty shell.

mjanssen

Reaction score
A colleague of mine bought thus fake drone. Haven't seen it yet, because I went on holiday, but he did sent me a picture of the box, which was a large as his girlfriends hand Doesn't look promisingfir him

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eduardoburneo