DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Counterfeit?

BUYER BEWARE. Who knows what you will really be getting, if anything at all.

The lower the price that these scammers use, the fewer people will complain once they get ripped off. If they succeed in victimizing 10 out of 100 people, they have just made a profit of $599.00 for doing absolutely nothing. Dont give them the opportunity.

Last edited:
Only 550 hits a day on their website. Not a real well known site.
The ad does appear to be copied from DJI info. Their "about us" contact info is [email protected] which is a wig shop and call themselves DDRfun.

I wouldn't trust it.

Last edited:
Tons of comments on the FB ad with comments from probable victims. Probably take tons of orders and then disappear. The specs, photos and even the reviews are definitely from and about the MA. Crazy, but unfortunately common stuff. smh

Reactions: Mike_Flys
The very first picture still has DJI on the right rear. Barely visible, but it looks just like what mine has in that spot.

The very first picture still has DJI on the right rear. Barely visible, but it looks just like what mine has in that spot.
If your lucky for getting a $50.00 Toy Replica? It's for sure if anything at all and free shipping? Really?!! Yeah, I would hang it from my rear view mirror. A nice little ornament for the ride!

Last edited:
Reactions: Former Member
I wasn't saying it's legit, just that they missed photoshopping it out in that one pic.

I saw one of these ads (from a different website) pop up in a Facebook ad yesterday. Like they always say... if it sounds too good to be true...

For sure. That would be a great deal for just an empty shell.

A colleague of mine bought thus fake drone. Haven't seen it yet, because I went on holiday, but he did sent me a picture of the box, which was a large as his girlfriends hand [emoji6] Doesn't look promisingfir him [emoji51]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54