DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Counterfeit?

A colleague of mine bought thus fake drone. Haven't seen it yet, because I went on holiday, but he did sent me a picture of the box
Got a picture of what's inside the box? It would be interesting to see what he received.

Reactions: mad monkey
In the "Hand-gesture selfie" image they didn't even bother to remove the reference to the Walkera "Vitus Lite" and "Vitus APP." The photo appears to also include the Vitus which looks quite different from the rest of the images.

$59,99!!! what a steal!

I wish I could order it though, but I'm still awaiting payment from a Nigerian prince who required 60 bucks to transfer me many monies.

I've ordered - not this particular item - plenty of stuff from AliExpress and it works fine. Just like Amazon but instead of two days delivery takes about 2 weeks. I don't typically order anything I might have to take back though because I never want to go through that process. Right now - only cheap stuff.

I've ordered - not this particular item - plenty of stuff from AliExpress and it works fine. Just like Amazon but instead of two days delivery takes about 2 weeks. I don't typically order anything I might have to take back though because I never want to go through that process. Right now - only cheap stuff.

It is not available anymore on Aliexpress. The reviews are not all consistent. Curious what you'll get and how it performs.

It is not available anymore on Aliexpress. The reviews are not all consistent. Curious what you'll get and how it performs.

looks like it's some sort of schematic for 60.00 but makes you think it's the aircraft! scam either way.

Likewise, I've made about 30 or 40 orders on there in the meantime. All cheap stuff that cost less than shipping costs here in the Netherlands. And indeed, as handy as it is for stuff like that, I'd never trust these retailers to buy expensive equipment from that might need returning. I'd gladly pay hundreds more if the aftersales is superb, reliable and fast.
If something breaks after using it for a month, it's no biggie if it only cost 2 bucks.

To be honest though, I'm somewhat intrigued by Chinese knockoff drones based on DJI quads. I find these rather amusing. I guess if I ever were to come across a proper Mavic Air knockoff for a similar price range, I might actually just get it for the heck of it.

Reactions: MrsTreat
It's bad though when the Chinese are copying the Chinese :)

Is it just me or do these photos look exactly like the MA? Counterfeit? Ripping people off? I wouldn't buy one to find out, just curious what others think. These things pop up on FB all the time.

Free Shipping-FOLDING UAV FOUR-AXIS AIRCRAFT WIFI DIAGRAM PASSING HIGH AERIAL REMOTE CONTROL PLANE
I got one .2 months later. express post.they use the real video .u get a clone smaller very toy like.no gimbal camera.cheap crappy motors.no satellite stuff.no compass.3 minute fly time .battery. very breakable.but it does fly kinda fly..its a total fraud..paypal have me a refund..I dont know how they get away with using the real promo video to sell their crap..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edy44