DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Couple of 1080p/30fps clips showing up despite shooting at 4K/24fps??

Eriatarkan

Reactions
Hi all,

I'm currently going through some footage in Premiere Pro (working on my first ever edit from my 3rd ever time shooting with a drone, so I'm hoping this was just a simple oversight of some kind) and have just noticed that 2 of the 20+ clips from this session appear to have been shot in 1080p/30fps even though I set my app to 4K/24fps before filming everything and never once went back in to adjust the video settings after that.

I do have a few QuickShot pieces that are coming in at 1080p/30fps as well, but to my knowledge this is the best that you get when shooting in these modes and is a result of the app automatically switching over to that setting when the user enters QuickShot mode. The two pieces in question here are standard video clips that were filmed right alongside my other pile of 4k/24fps clips, so I'm pretty thrown off.

Curious if anyone else has ever run into something like this and if it does indeed sound like an oversight on my part vs. a possible glitch or anomaly. Thanks in advance.

When something changes the settings (quickshots etc) it does not necessarily restore what you had set before when you exit them, you have to check and readjust.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard