DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CPU warning

IronIce

Reactions
Way i get this warning? I take the differenta cashing of photos and What i Can take away. I have calibrate all things I’m flying mavic 2 zoom and have iPad mini 4 . What can I do more to get this warnings message away?
72b053d6f93a6d3a26f27176d6bf061c.jpg

I fly the same set up. Here are a few suggestions to help: 1) Turn your video transmission from HD down to standard. This is the video that gets sent from the done to the controller. You can find this setting in the Go4 app under the controller icon.
2) After you have cached the map but before you take off make sure that all other apps on your ipad are shut down and then turn the ipad on Airplane Mode.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: IronIce
I fly the same set up. Here are a few suggestions to help: 1) Turn your video transmission from HD down to standard. This is the video that gets sent from the done to the controller. You can find this setting in the Go4 app under the controller icon.
2) After you have cached the map but before you take off make sure that all other apps on your ipad are shut down and then turn the ipad on Airplane Mode.
Hope this helps.

Thank you. I will try this

Get faster device. My iPhone 6 gives this error a lot but XS does not

Way i get this warning? I take the differenta cashing of photos and What i Can take away. I have calibrate all things I’m flying mavic 2 zoom and have iPad mini 4 . What can I do more to get this warnings message away?
72b053d6f93a6d3a26f27176d6bf061c.jpg
I had that issue on Ipad 4 mini.I used these instructions and it cured that in addition to the freezing that was happening often.https://www.djidronenews.com/how-to-reinstall-dji-go-on-an-apple-device/

Reactions: IronIce
I’m curious about which or what device is truly best utilized by the Mavic Pro and DJI Go 4 app? Most seem to work but it seems like most everything I’ve heard or read favors Apple devices. I use an iPhone 8+ myself but I’m new to the Mavic and Go app and have little experience with it at this point. It’s probably one of those things that whatever a person is using themselves is what they’re gonna swear by but I’d definitely like to hear some more opinions about the subject.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121