DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crack in prop

In the case of a drone, a missing blade or a crack in it means loss of control flight, up to total loss of the hull.

No! I had a hawk attack my MP & the bird left scratch marks all over the top of my MP & cracked one of the props. The crack was about halfway through the thickest part of the prop. Luckily, I was able to bring it back home with no loss of flight control. I often wonder what those props did to that hawk's legs...
[/QUOTE]
hope you got a lotto ticket that day

In the case of a drone, a missing blade or a crack in it means loss of control flight, up to total loss of the hull.

No! I had a hawk attack my MP & the bird left scratch marks all over the top of my MP & cracked one of the props. The crack was about halfway through the thickest part of the prop. Luckily, I was able to bring it back home with no loss of flight control. I often wonder what those props did to that hawk's legs...
[/QUOTE]
Did you change the prop for a new one?

Did you change the prop for a new one?
[/QUOTE]

No, I just used some scotch tape on the cracked prop - works fine!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom