DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crash #01 (MM)

AcorreiA

Reactions
Finally i had my first crask with the MM. Its all my fault! Really stupid manouver in Sport Mode. No harm to the MM! It was lucky - the tree was soft and the fall was not from high. Just to let you know. Stay safe!

Reactions: E90RAW
I mostly fly in a forested area. With prop guards my only fear is getting it stuck too high up. I've probably trimmed trees a dozen time and the original props still are good.

I mostly fly in a forested area. With prop guards my only fear is getting it stuck too high up. I've probably trimmed trees a dozen time and the original props still are good.
yes, you must be carefull...after some inspection my MM seems ok...and i´ve had some flights after this and everything seems ok!

Finally i had my first crask with the MM. Its all my fault! Really stupid manouver in Sport Mode. No harm to the MM! It was lucky - the tree was soft and the fall was not from high. Just to let you know. Stay safe!
Ah, welcome to the club. You are officially a drone owner. Congratulations.

Reactions: AcorreiA
happy to hear you survived without damage. It did make for a nice short exciting video. You must be a skier..sliding sideways works great on the slopes:)

Glad it survived. After over 200 miles, I had a similar experience. Totally my fault and no damage to the MM. It pays to be cautious but mistakes can happen anyway ??‍♂️.

Reactions: AcorreiA
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S