DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crash...repair depot suggestions

Sunshine

Reactions
On thanksgiving I had my first major Mavic crash. Camera wires were severed, broken props, cracked case.
I don't care to go into discussing how it happened but I did invest in a new ribbon cable as well as the busted camera video cable. After working most of the day at it and trying to follow some pretty good YouTube videos, I was able to get it all reassembled.
Upon powering up, the usual sights and sounds came about but the camera had no motion at all and no video on monitor. I took things partially apart again and checked for supply voltage on the black and white wires to the camera board. Had normal voltage there but still no gimbal action or picture.
Guess I will bite the bullet and send it somewhere for service. I did buy insurance on it and will see how well that works. I did not get the DJI Care Refresh plan though.
Right now I'm looking for advice on a very reputable repair facility. I see some on the web but want to be sure
I have one of the best so would appreciate thoughts from you folks. If you've had a major repair and had good results and service from a repair facility, I would like to hear your suggestions.
Thanks much!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aeronkat