DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crash - Unknown reason

More helpfull for the experts here would be if you post the flightlogs. It is amazing what information the are able to retrieve from them.
if you upload the file here (follow the instructions)

and share the link then.

It’s common knowledge that Klingons have stealth technology. You obviously hit a ship. Either that or something else happened.

Reactions: Moose1967
Why you gotta go all capt kirk on the poor guy.... Can't you see he's in mourning. Have some compassion.
Would be interested to know @Skywalker intentions. Absent him informing us from my reading I suspect it likely he is simply suggesting we have no hope in assisting the OP with any form of valuable explanation unless a flight log or more detail is provided. At present drone kidnapping pixies are just as valid an explanation as a collision with a Klingon ship.

Would be interested to know @Skywalker intentions. Absent him informing us from my reading I suspect it likely he is simply suggesting we have no hope in assisting the OP with any form of valuable explanation unless a flight log or more detail is provided. At present drone kidnapping pixies are just as valid an explanation as a collision with a Klingon ship.
These are not the intentions you are looking for. <wave of hand>

Last edited:
Why you gotta go all capt kirk on the poor guy.... Can't you see he's in mourning. Have some compassion.
My apologies. Just bringing some levity into a remorseful situation. You made me think back to when my SS broke down on the side of the road and a Mustang slowed down to what I thought was to help. Instead she yelled out, "Buy a Ford!" I see the error of my ways.

Reactions: PAW
It’s common knowledge that Klingons have stealth technology. You obviously hit a ship. Either that or something else happened.
Sorry Chris for my unsympathetic statement. Was stuck at the mall for hours with wife and neice and temporarily lost my mind. Losing a bird is a bummer. Hope you're in the air again soon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BugHunter