DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crashed and Totaled a Mini 2

bmcelya

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I recently totaled a Mini 2 while doing a roof inspection. It was steep steel roofing. An unexpected gust blew it into the roof, flipped it over and it slid off and landed on a concrete pad 18’ below. Toast. I sent it in to DJI. They promptly sent me a new one, even before they received the wrecked one. It cost me $50 in total to replace the aircraft. The two years of DJI care was two months expired before the incident, and they honored it anyway. The whole process was smooth as glass. I was paired up with the new aircraft in four days. This level of customer support is unequaled anywhere in the consumer world that I’ve seen. I tip my hat to the company called “DJI.” They keep me flying. I will need to update the serial number with FAA and elsewhere. Part of the job with 107. Thanks again DJI, and the Mavic Pilots news group. Happy Holidays.

DJI has done me right

Reactions: bmcelya
I have nothing but good to say for dji service. I sent in one that I thought they would repair, but they sent a brand new one. The new one was sent before they had received the damaged one. Yes, there were a couple of emails and a phone call to explain, but they really did a fine job of getting me back in the air.

I have to say in my experience with DJI’s service, they have been outstanding and have exceeded my expectations.

Reactions: bmcelya
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weblloyd