DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crashed flying saucer

Stunning location and beautifully shot - some really nice control and framing in that. Top work.

I would love to have seen some proper close-ups of the roof though - the structure there looked really interesting.

Reactions: alex_markov
Stunning location and beautifully shot - some really nice control and framing in that. Top work.

I would love to have seen some proper close-ups of the roof though - the structure there looked really interesting.
Thank You,
It was windy, full of birds, I started in the shadow and "flying dish" blocked the signal from best location to shoot and I have no battery (power inverter in car stopped working :( and this was a long trip with several locations to shoot ;) ) ... so I missed some opportunities ;) and given this place is 200 km from home and from 5 visits last 2 years this one is the first and only with flying weather (usually wind is very strong there) might be I'll never have made it better - but we should be happy with what we had ;)

Reactions: dannybgoode
Super Cool location! I dreamed to go there, but its too far. (-:

Thank You,
It was windy, full of birds, I started in the shadow and "flying dish" blocked the signal from best location to shoot and I have no battery (power inverter in car stopped working :( and this was a long trip with several locations to shoot ;) ) ... so I missed some opportunities ;) and given this place is 200 km from home and from 5 visits last 2 years this one is the first and only with flying weather (usually wind is very strong there) might be I'll never have made it better - but we should be happy with what we had ;)

I know the feeling. I’ve just got back from Cyprus. Second year we’ve been there and there’s a shipwreck just of the coast.

I got better footage and pictures than I did last time but still felt I could have got better. It’s a risky flight though and I’d always be push that bit closer to the wreck and it might just go wrong!

Sometimes better to be happy with what we’ve got :)

olympic_stadium.jpgNow I know where the architect of the Montreal Olympic stadium got his inspiration from. Funny enough, both structures have as many holes. ;-)

I know the feeling. I’ve just got back from Cyprus. Second year we’ve been there and there’s a shipwreck just of the coast.

I got better footage and pictures than I did last time but still felt I could have got better. It’s a risky flight though and I’d always be push that bit closer to the wreck and it might just go wrong!

Sometimes better to be happy with what we’ve got :)
a few weeks back my Mavic pro fell down the sky due to faulty battery (new one 3-4 flights) ever since I fly with tension in my hart ;) and M2P is new and I love it :) so happy when landed safely ;)

Reactions: dannybgoode
Thank You,

Just to add to other comments, beautifully framed pictures! You have a real eye for video as well as great control of the drone! Well done! Richard G

Just to add to other comments, beautifully framed pictures! You have a real eye for video as well as great control of the drone! Well done! Richard G
Well thank You, I do not consider myself a good cameraman but I appreciate Your kind words

Where is this located? Had a similar abandoned soviet building like that north of Tbilisi in Georgia that I visited 15 years ago (before drones dammit!)

Where is this located? Had a similar abandoned soviet building like that north of Tbilisi in Georgia that I visited 15 years ago (before drones dammit!)
Every clip has a google maps coordinates in youtube description ;) this is in Bulgaria, Stara Planina (old mountain) Buzludzha peak ;)

Thank You,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman