DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crashed Mavic Mini Today - Propellers damaged

Reactions
Thanks all for the warm welcome.
sad to say I damaged a full set of props (8) today and sadly dji doesn't ship to India directly. :( Wondering how to get spare propellers. currently replaced them with the extra propellers from the fly more combo.

Any idea if the non-branded propellers are any good?
Will they affect stability & durability of the bird.

Got caught by a wind while filming this:

Reactions: JCO1977
Does Amazon over there sell the DJI props? Or do you know anyone who can order and then ship them to you

Sorry about the crash.

I ordered a set from DJI and they arrived in a bit over a week and were shipped from China. I think B&H Photo also sells them. I also have a set of Carbon Blades from Baggood.Com on the way...from China. But I have not replaced the props yet as even with a small chip out of one fo the blades and a bit of slight roughness on the leading edge of a couple of the others, it still flies perfectly.

Thanks all for the warm welcome.
sad to say I damaged a full set of props (8) today and sadly dji doesn't ship to India directly. :( Wondering how to get spare propellers. currently replaced them with the extra propellers from the fly more combo.

Any idea if the non-branded propellers are any good?
Will they affect stability & durability of the bird.

Got caught by a wind while filming this:
Brother, which part of India you’re in? Looks likes you almost got taken out by a large bird at about 2.35.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kueaue