DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

crashed my baby girl

Reactions: SixOweMatt
Reactions: TreeHugger
I've had/done very similar to my MA2, slightly smaller drop (only about 6ft) after calibration, I've had zero issues.
I've been looking all over for the replacement cover, I was tempted to just heat the plastic in hot water and bend/mould it back in but for the price off AliExpress I'm just going to replace!

Thanks for the link and finding the replacement part!

I also purchased a rather expensive but high-quality iFixIt kit just after this happened and I've not been disappointed.

Good luck in replacing it and will also update on my DIY repair.

I've had/done very similar to my MA2, slightly smaller drop (only about 6ft) after calibration, I've had zero issues.
I've been looking all over for the replacement cover, I was tempted to just heat the plastic in hot water and bend/mould it back in but for the price off AliExpress I'm just going to replace!

Thanks for the link and finding the replacement part!

I also purchased a rather expensive but high-quality iFixIt kit just after this happened and I've not been disappointed.

Good luck in replacing it and will also update on my DIY repair.
Thanks did u receive your I fix kit yet ?

its ugly I know but my only problem is when I have it in normal mode my sensors say I have objects in front when its not. I crashed it into some trees then dropped it about 20 feet on the ground .I do have insurance but I'm wanna go the fastest route ,even if I have to pay out of pocket . can somebody please help me , I'm really thinking bout taken it apart myself
View attachment 109624View attachment 109624

Also - welcome to the forum! Google and the search function are your friends - It is relatively easy to replace - there are screws - you need tools... If you are so inclined - go for it - else, use the insurance :)

Saying stuff like Google and search are your friends is a jerk move. Be helpful. Just because you've been here a while and feel like you know all the answers and everybody else should too doesn't make it so. This is someone who's experienced something upsetting and is looking for guidance. Saying google and search are your friends is the opposite of that. They're looking for real human contact and advice from those in the know. Take it as a compliment and help out. That's why forums exist. They don't exist to just point people to a search button.

Saying stuff like Google and search are your friends is a jerk move. Be helpful. Just because you've been here a while and feel like you know all the answers and everybody else should too doesn't make it so. This is someone who's experienced something upsetting and is looking for guidance. Saying google and search are your friends is the opposite of that. They're looking for real human contact and advice from those in the know. Take it as a compliment and help out. That's why forums exist. They don't exist to just point people to a search button.

Thank you - but that's how I speak sometimes - to my real friends - hum.
I shall reconsider my rhetoric, thank you again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661