DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crashed today

I'll use Sport Mode when I'm at an altitude that clears surrounding obstacles. The Mavic can move pretty fast in sport compared to P mode.

In Europe, an article purchased is covered by a 2 years warranty. I would like to know WHAT exactly is covered by DJI under warranty, without spending extra money. A purchase for an amount of 1500€ should be treated as such, and not be considered the start for extra spending to get a trustworthy repair/replacement.

Sorry about your crash, and wishing you good luck with a speedy turnaround. Glad you bought the refresh package, and interested in your thoughts on how to avoid this particular accident in the future. This could help me or anyone else avoid doing the same thing in the future.

All the best, and again, sorry about the crash!

In Europe, an article purchased is covered by a 2 years warranty.

That's not the same thing, the base 2 years warranty in Europe is here to deal with potential manufacturing defects. It will not do anything is you make a mistake and crash your drone.

As for what is covered by DJI Refresh, everything is listed on their website.

I think I'm gonna try sport mode for the first time tomorrow morning. I've been flying in the city so I plan to take it up to 150 feet to avoid any obstacles. Any other suggestions?

I think I'm gonna try sport mode for the first time tomorrow morning. I've been flying in the city so I plan to take it up to 150 feet to avoid any obstacles. Any other suggestions?

Don't take any risk !!!

Don't over estimate your capability and keep calm and focus if issues arises.

That's not the same thing, the base 2 years warranty in Europe is here to deal with potential manufacturing defects. It will not do anything is you make a mistake and crash your drone.

As for what is covered by DJI Refresh, everything is listed on their website.

tnx fr reply

I think you got it right....for airborne equipment the rules for safety are opposed to those for vehicles on the ground...height and speed are ok as long as you use them together.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_