DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crazy Log

andyj

Reactions
Hi I recently moved from my place to Florida to near Pittsburgh Pa. I took a short flight near my home in PA after only using my Mavic Mini in FL. After the flight, I downloaded the log, attached, and to my surprised, it showed a flight in Airdata that was 1100 mile trip from FL to PA. Has anyone saw this before? My Mavic Mini didn't leave the case on my 1100 mile trip. Should I have reset something when I made the first flight in PA? The flight log also shows the flight to have taken place on April 16th while the Flight in PA should have been on May 17th. All my videos and stills taken during the flight were OK.

That is crazy, haven’t seen that myself, hopefully someone will have an answer for you here.
Regards

Hi I recently moved from my place to Florida to near Pittsburgh Pa. I took a short flight near my home in PA after only using my Mavic Mini in FL. After the flight, I downloaded the log, attached, and to my surprised, it showed a flight in Airdata that was 1100 mile trip from FL to PA. Has anyone saw this before? My Mavic Mini didn't leave the case on my 1100 mile trip. Should I have reset something when I made the first flight in PA? The flight log also shows the flight to have taken place on April 16th while the Flight in PA should have been on May 17th. All my videos and stills taken during the flight were OK.
It's obviously a ghost/glitch and if you posta link to the airdata report someone might be able to find the explanation.

Reactions: Gagey52
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore