DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crazy out of control crash...

It doesn't go by whether it's night or not, it goes by the ambient light. It doesn't just shut off and stay off. It may turn on and off when in proximity to or pointed at street lights, lit up buildings and so on and then misinterpret what it's seeing causing it to try to avoid things that aren't there. In order to prevent this, it has to be disabled at night.

I agree, my MP2 did the same thing as the OPs.
It was caused by the strobe lights activating the obstacle detectors each time they flashed (attached to the front legs). The bright ambient light flashing in a dark sky sent my MP2 off backwards in an arc, trying to avoid an obstacle that didn’t exist.

I agree, my MP2 did the same thing as the OPs.
It was caused by the strobe lights activating the obstacle detectors each time they flashed (attached to the front legs). The bright ambient light flashing in a dark sky sent my MP2 off backwards in an arc, trying to avoid an obstacle that didn’t exist.
Which lights are you using?

Lol, like I said I’ll do it when I get a chance to sit behind a computer. I’m working all week so won’t get chance till weekend again. Some of us have jobs

Are your insinuating that the rest of us on here don’t have jobs lol? Wow dude, whatcha do for a living? Sit behind a desk apparently. Sounds pretty interesting :)

Reactions: mnis
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998