DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crazy RTH

Yes there was no sun and did a return to home from different places and different angles but same result. But only does it with RTH and not at any other time. Still fly's at any altitude I set it at and stays there everything is normal. But hit RTH and it starts hallucinating on the way back.

i have a Mavic Air 1 that did this.. I would never determine why. It seemed to emergency stop every few feet on the way back.. Then carry on.
Yes mine does the same, emergency stop but climbs about 5 meters and continues on and repeats this several times on the way back but only in RTH. Did you ever solve it or what was your outcome?

Manual says sufaces like water and snow confuse obstacle system. But that is normally lower down like below 10m

I never did figure it out. It still seemed to happen when I turned off the obstical sensing. I was considering swapping out the front Vision but didn't.

It flies just fine but with RTH being wonky I suspect that during a signal disruption the emergency the won't work when needed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54