DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cree ultra bright light

I just got the strobes and mounts that I ordered from msinger at MavicHelp. Wow. Can't wait to try them. Mike's prices are reasonable and he charges only a few bucks for shipping. His 3D-printed mounts are a smart design and very nicely finished. The clear, detailed instructions are a breath of fresh air at a time when so many cryptic "instructions" – if you get any at all – obviously have been pecked out by someone whose native language is not English. Well done, Mike!

@RolandW, thank you again for ordering from me. I'm happy to hear you like my mounts :)

Reactions: RolandW
I went with the 4 bulb Cree's from Firehouse. 1 white, 1 red, and 1 green. VERY impressive. I put them in real aircraft configuration - green on left front leg, red on right front, and white strobe over the light on the rear of the MP. I use them mostly for night, but on occasion in daylight as well to help with orientation.

I went with the 4 bulb Cree's from Firehouse. 1 white, 1 red, and 1 green. VERY impressive. I put them in real aircraft configuration - green on left front leg, red on right front, and white strobe over the light on the rear of the MP. I use them mostly for night, but on occasion in daylight as well to help with orientation.
Use the camera view or app or LOS for orientation. You do not need these for that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CtrlAltDlt