DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crouch’s Bridge (Normally submerged underneath Kangaroo Creek Dam)

I'm going to forward the link for your Video to Ken Heron. He has a stream on Thursday nights called Thursday Night Live. Shows Video's from all over the World and currently has over a 111K subscribers on YouTube. This is amazing and it's perfect for his format. He's live at 7PM CST 0:00 Zulu. I think that this will catch his eye and you may pick up a few subs as well. Really great video.

Reactions: Si_Co
Yeah the wind has been up there, and now trying my best to go out only for total necessary trips, and thankfully work as I'm solo based and work alone anyway.
Keep low (both metaphorically in these times, or in flight as I know you like to do).

Good stuff! I am surprised that the Crouch Bridge is usually covered by water as I don't see the typical shoreline strands around that bridge in the clips. I saw old shorelines in the dam area and the other bridge. The bridges are in remarkable shape and have a sediment load on the old roadways!

Twocalf, as well as the bushfires (watch my two videos of the aftermath and regeneration, if you’d like), South Australia is very dry at the moment. I’ll get some more footage as the dam fills up, in winter, as an interesting comparison.

Reactions: Damomerlin
Twocalf, as well as the bushfires (watch my two videos of the aftermath and regeneration, if you’d like), South Australia is very dry at the moment. I’ll get some more footage as the dam fills up, in winter, as an interesting comparison.
Yes, I understand you've been very dry down under. I was just commenting that usually you see a definite set of old water marks (shore lines) and bleached ground when water levels drop in reservoirs. I just didn't see that around the bridge, just a barren rocky slope which gave way to a bunch of scrub trees that didn't show any outward sign of being submerged. But maybe it's such a narrow tight "canyon" that there isn't much wave action in that area when the bridge is submerged. I'll bet the area looks different when the reservoir is full and I look forward to seeing your videos when that happens!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121