DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Cruise ship Jewel of the Seas in Cobh harbour, Ireland

FlyingDutchman90

Reactions
Hello everyone,
Wanted to share a video that I've taken when this giant cruise ship called Jewel of the Seas was in the harbour of Cobh. The ship is 293 metres long, 32 metres wide and can carry 2501 passengers and 859 crew members. I got some shots of the ship, with the beautiful town of Cobh in the background.

Nice

Reactions: FlyingDutchman90
Nice video! Different perspective from the sky.

Those cruise ships are getting pretty big. My wife and I went on an Alaskan cruise in the early 2000's on a ship we thought was big @ 900' long. Luxury everywhere. Recently saw a picture of it across the pier from one of these ships. It looks like a toy boat by comparison.

Thank you! And it's true they can be huge. I was already told that technically the Jewel of the Seas is not a giant cruise ship, because they can be way bigger..

Reactions: Prop Wash
Hello everyone,
Wanted to share a video that I've taken when this giant cruise ship called Jewel of the Seas was in the harbour of Cobh. The ship is 293 metres long, 32 metres wide and can carry 2501 passengers and 859 crew members. I got some shots of the ship, with the beautiful town of Cobh in the background.
I live just the other end of town, the liners go past me front window

Hope they don't come by on a daily basis because it does not necessarily improve the view of the beautiful Cobh harbour
I live just the other end of town, the liners go past me front window

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne