DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crystal Sky/ DJI Pilot / DJI GSPRO

Rpm93

Reactions
Gaday,
Is GSPRO better than PILOT?
I’ve yet to use either, I purchased the Crystal Sky, with intentions of using GSP only to determine DJI C’SKY is not compatible With DJI GSPRO!?‍♂️
Does anyone know of any other compatible flight planning apps I could look into!
Currently flying a mavic pro 2,
Still very much got my L plates on! Im in the first process of obtaining an ARN along with an Organisational one, I am looking into obtaining RPL , eventually my ReOC.
With the goal to purchase and utilise a MATRICE 200 within the surveying / mapping industry!?
Would be most great full for any info / hints to achieve all my above goals, & info on
; CASA approved training organisations in the Cairns/FNQ region, and tips to prepare for the CASA certification process
; insight into flight planning apps,
; What u think about a DJI branded tablet not being compatible with GS PRO , pros and cons on PILOT!?
; general drone stuff , for a new comer to know! Pretty keen to keep it in one piece!?

Thanks

Is GSPRO better than PILOT?
I’ve yet to use either, I purchased the Crystal Sky, with intentions of using GSP only to determine DJI C’SKY is not compatible With DJI GSPRO!?‍♂️
GS Pro is way more versatile than Pilot missions.

Does anyone know of any other compatible flight planning apps I could look into!
Look at PIX4Dcapture which is a good mapping tool. (Use only version 4.5 on the CS)

What u think about a DJI branded tablet not being compatible with GS PRO
DJI Pilot mission planning is only a minimalistic flight planning app compared to others on the market. (MapPilot, Dronelink, Pix4dcapture, FieldAgent, to name a few)

You will find on your journey to run a business with DJI equipment that you have to use both iPad and CS with various apps to accomplish different tasks. (surveying, thermal mapping, SAR and so forth)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929