DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crystal sky map

Escape27

Reactions
i Have a dji pro and use crystal sky, I haven’t used it for a while due to Covid I managed to go into off line map, but nothing comes up? Tried reboot and on and off dji go but nothing. Do I need to down load street map?
thanks

Greetings, this is a question that has arisen a few times , have you searched the Crystal sky section?
Regards
Well I checked on utube only information is how to get download the off street map but I couldn’t see a world map

Aside from that, do you use Litchi on your CS?
Regards
Hello no I haven’t down loaded any software it’s as I purchased the CS from new. Is that something I should conside? Also I noticed the dji go 4 app on mobile doesn’t show any maps, never considered it before.

Hello no I haven’t down loaded any software it’s as I purchased the CS from new. Is that something I should conside? Also I noticed the dji go 4 app on mobile doesn’t show any maps, never considered it before.
Greetings, this is a question that has arisen a few times , have you searched the Crystal sky section?
Regards
I have noticed on the CS and my android mob which have dji go 4 the left side of the screen map box should I log into this and if I do is there a charge to use it.?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada