DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrystalSky 5.5 with dji mount

That's as short as it gets...longer dissent bind the cable...I just roll the excess...longer all so allows me to free the monitor from the controller

Meh, I’m prob going to cut it shorter so it’s straight into the controller. USB is only 4 wire.
Tomorrow’s project.

Hello again everyone
so while I’m looking at these pictures when you used to DJ I Mavic mount for the Crystalsky monitor you can’t use the extended arms of the remote?
Am I seeing this right you basically have to use the remote in it’s closed position?
The mount doesn’t work in the open position with arms extended down and out?

Please advise, not sure I would care for that setup

Thanks

That's correct. When you mount the DJI Crystal Sky adapter to the remote the arms are closed.

But are your thumbs then not too high up / too far away from the sticks to be comfortable?

Well, I have to correct myself. My hands are actually around to top of the CS with my fingers curled around underneath to operate C1 and C2. That leaves the thumbs in a comfortable position for the sticks

Reactions: Advexure
This may be a silly question but isn't the mount on all the tablets the same? Has anyone tried the larger tablet? I'd imagine it would be similar to using my Samsung Tab 2 8".

Hello, has anyone experience signal dropping when use CS ? I keep getting RC or HD icon flashing in DJI GO 4, which means interference. While it was just fine when using IOS in the very same location.

Hello, has anyone experience signal dropping when use CS ? I keep getting RC or HD icon flashing in DJI GO 4, which means interference. While it was just fine when using IOS in the very same location.

How are you mounting your CS to your Mavic RC?

Check your antenna orientation while flying. The tips should never point at the AC

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada