DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrystalSky battery charging with Mavic 2 charger

GekoCH

Reactions
Hy

I was not pleased to buy another charger for just charging the battery of the CS monitor.
Since the Mavic 2 uses 4S batteries the charger is capable of delivering the 17.5V that the CS charger
at least needs.
So I spliced in the correct plug for the CS charger and it works perfectly!

So if anyone wants to carry just one charger around here you go:
IMG_20181018_091739.jpg

Andy

Last edited:
Hy

I was not pleased to buy another charger for just charging the battery of the CS monitor.
Since the Mavic 2 uses 4S batteries the charger is capable of delivering the 17.5V that the CS charger
at least needs.
So I spliced in the correct plug for the CS charger and it works perfectly!

So if anyone wants to carry just one charger around here you go:
View attachment 50623

Andy
It would be even better to create an adapter that converts from the rectangular connector to the round one. No splicing required.

Reactions: Hoffyone
But the connector would be a pain to make an adapter for, so splicing is easier...

It would be even better to create an adapter that converts from the rectangular connector to the round one. No splicing required.

Yes I'm working on that but its really hard to get those female (battery) connectors...

Andy

Can you give me more detail description and how you splice the wires positive-negative-ground... have you had any luck finding an adapter so we don’t have to splice I would like to use my maverick two charger it’s an awesome idea

still didn't find any adapter and I asked several people over in China if they can provide those...
There is a white wire inside this is the positive one. The shielding so the wires that are not insulated
is the positive one. There is also a third wire, blue, that is only the data line for the normal mavic battery and
those not need to be connected to the CS charger cable.
The CS charger plug is center positiv so the pin inside is the positive part and the ring outside is the negaitve.
Just use a Multimeter to check which wire is the correct one since several company's (eg. Dell) do sell chargers with
those kind of plug attached that you need for the CS charger.

Andy

Thank you for the information BIG HELP...If you get your hands on adapter please post...

Attachments

• IMG_3977.JPG
    IMG_3977.JPG
    317.3 KB · Views: 29
Bought the pro camera from a US dealer on Ebay I haven't seen any US dealers with the zoom camera. Someone here bought one of the China ones but it didn't work. might be a knockoff. I have an extra pro camera for sale. Off of a brand new M2P.

Wow that's cool can you post up a link as to where you bought the camera I'm thinking about getting a spare M2Zoom to swap out on my M2Pro
Actually the guy I bought my pro camera now has the Zoom camera on ebay Mid city hobbies is the seller. $495

Bought the pro camera from a US dealer on Ebay I haven't seen any US dealers with the zoom camera. Someone here bought one of the China ones but it didn't work. might be a knockoff. I have an extra pro camera for sale. Off of a brand new M2P.
yeah i hear ya, im lookn into a Zoom camera...!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom