DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrystalSky DJI Go4 app Lost connection

Davva

Reactions
Hi I have a CrystalSky and I am pleased with the display however I have experienced a problem with the connection with my Mavic PRO. After flying for about 15 minutes the app freezes and I need to reboot the app. My main controller is not affected and I am able to RTH OK.

Does anyone have any ideas why this might be happening, all firmware and software are up to-date?

Many thanks

Dave

Hi Freedom 1 I solved this problem by resetting my CrystalSky to default settings and clearing everything when it gives the option. I then updated through the internet and this seemed to work, no more disconnections, so far, fingers crossed.

Reactions: Thomas B
Hi Freedom 1 I solved this problem by resetting my CrystalSky to default settings and clearing everything when it gives the option. I then updated through the internet and this seemed to work, no more disconnections, so far, fingers crossed.
I've tried that I think not sure if it asked if I wanted to clear all I will have to try that again thank you very much I also just ordered new cables figured maybe it was a cable issue thanks again

I’m gonna jump on this thread also. I had the same problem with my CS, lost connection and needed to reboot while flying. This was the 1st time it happened to me but hasn’t reared it’s ugly head again. Firmware all up to date. I’m flying a M2P.

Guys new go4 firmware for the CS, it’s out now. This might help with disconnecting problems;)

Reactions: Thomas B
firmware or software updates? CS firmware is at v2.6.6.0... i've only read the Go4 app just released a new software lastest version...

Correct Go4 App updated to 4.3.14

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54